120 Vyse Street
14th September 2013
Dear Mr Gordon,
This letter is in regards to the recent Branch Manager position that your company advertised on the Dayjob.com website.
I would like to pursue a career with your company, and am very excited at the prospect of working for you. As the current Branch Manager of ................., I have over 3 years experience of running a .................. at branch level. In this role I am directly involved in the hiring, firing, training and supervising of branch personnel. I possess solid practical experience that can put to use straight away in your company. I can lead, train and develop your teams whilst at the same time successfully troubleshoot any problems that might occur. Rest assured that I will be closely involved in everything from monitoring performance to co-ordinating promotional activity, analysing competitor activity and compiling reports for use in operational forecasting.
My strong work ethic is evident from the fact that at the branch where I am presently working I have increased turnover by 120% year on year over the last 12 months. I would also like to point out that I am a very ambitious person who keen to rise in the ............... field, this can be best demonstrated from my present job where I started as I started at the bottom and have worked my way up to my current position of Branch Manager.
The accompanying resume will serve to provide you with greater details of my background, and what I have to offer. It will show you my track record of motivating employees, adhering to regulations, meeting targets, evaluating situations, and organising people. From it you will also see that I am highly motivated and results driven individual who has strong leadership skills which allows me to act quickly and decisively in emergency situations.
I look forward to finding out more about this position and also to being able to explain how I can fulfil your expectations. Please feel free to contact me regarding a interview at your convenience.
120 Made Up Street
T: 0044 121 638 0026
More Branch Manager resume examples
Branch Manager CV sample
Branch Manager resume 1
Branch Manager resume 2
Branch Manager resume 3
More cover letters
Cover letter examples
Cover Letter Sample Branch Manager
Branch Manager - Cover Letter Sample Beginning
Retail Branch Director
Apple Retail Stores, Ltd.
Steve Wozniak' Street 1-2013
Applications for Job Position Branch Manager for Apple Retail Stores
Dear Mr. Tablet,
I would like to apply for posted job position Branch Manager.
I am experienced professional in branch management area. I have wide professional knowledge and experiences on job position Branch manager in information technology, telecommunication, fast-food or banking sector.
Now I am working as Branch Manager for largest car rental company Hertz in Los Angeles. I would like to change area of business and I want to back to information technology area. I am a big fan of Apple products and it's technological and design domination and it is the main reason for my application for job in your company.
I suppose, I fulfill all requirements published in job ads. I am full motivated team leader, I am able to prepare and open new branch of Apple Store in San Diego. During my professional career I opened two new branches (for AT&T and Hertz). I have knowledge with recruiting of new staff for branch, training, budgeting, business plan setting, marketing and sales support, financial management and other activities for lunch new retail branch.
Detailed information about my career experiences, employment history, education, trainings and certification are attached in my professional curriculum vitae.
Philip Branch Manager
Philip Branch Manager
Branch Manager Avenue 2013/01B, San Diego
Email: philip-branch-manager@psf-branch-managers . net
Phone: 2424 2424 2424 2424
Attachment: CV (Resume) Example Branch Manager
Branch ManagerCover Letter Sample End
Article Field: Sales, Purchasing, Business
Article Cover Letter Sample Branch Manager Views: 31069
Cover Letter Sample Branch Manager Comments Add comment
E-mail article to a friend
Information about cover letter, structure, how to write, tips for cover letter, samples.
- Cover Letter Sample MDM Administrator, EMM Specialist
- Cover Letter Sample Mobile Device Support Specialist, Technician
- Cover Letter Sample Branch Manager
- Mobile Application iOS Developer, Programmer Cover Letter Sample
- Project Manager Senior Cover Letter Sample
- Payroll Accountant, Professional, Analyst Cover Letter Sample
- Application for More Jobs at One Company
- Receptionist Cover Letter Sample
- Cover Letter Sample Software Developer / Engineer (C# / C++)
- Cover Letter Sample Press Agent, PR Officer
- Cover Letter Sample Key Account Manager, KAM - Retail Chains
- Cover Letter Sample Insurance Agent, Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor
- Cover Letter Sample Pharmacist
- Cover Letter Sample Nurse
- Cover Letter Sample Accountant
- Cover Letter Sample Real Estate Agent, Broker
- Secretary Cover Letter Sample
- Pharmaceutical Representative, Medical Representative Cover Letter Example
- Cover Letter Sample Preschool Teacher
- Cover Letter Sample Tester, Test Analyst, Quality Engineer
- Cover Letter Sample Analyst IT
- Cover Letter Sample Human Resources Manager, HR Manager
- Hotel Director, Hotel Manager Cover Letter Sample
- Cover Letter Sample Executive Chef
- Cover Letter Sample Logistician
- Cover Letter Sample Area Sales Manager
- Cover Letter Sample Graduate
- Worker Cover Letter Example
- Production Manager Cover Letter Example
- Student Cover Letter Example
- Buyer Cover Letter Example
- Executive Assistant Cover Letter Example
- Cover Letter Sample Marketing Manager
- Cover Letter Sample Sales Representative
- Cover Letter Sample JAVA Programmer
- Cover Letter Sample
- Cover Letter